Perched on a secluded bluff with a view of the forest canopy, our bathhouse offers guests a distinctive outdoor spa experience.
Taking inspiration from Japanese onsen, the traditional hot springs revered for their restorative effects, we’ve created a peaceful space that encourages rest and rejuvenation. Soak away your cares in the soothing waters of the hot tub, refresh your senses in the hydrotherapy shower, and relax in the garden by the wood-burning fireplace.
There’s no need to worry about Bowen’s fickle weather, either—the covered, open-air bathhouse can be enjoyed year-round.
- Spacious hot tub with UV-treated water from our on-site well aquifer
- Hot and cold hydrotherapy shower
- Separate change room and bathroom, complete with heated flooring
- Garden relaxation area with outdoor seating and fireplace
- Guests have exclusive use of the bathhouse and may book up to two, private 90-minute sessions per day
- Bathing suit optional