Fusing elements of Japanese minimalism with contemporary west coast style, our three guest cabins have been consciously designed to fit harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
Each cedar-clad cabin is appointed with bright fir panelling, custom woodwork, and decorative touches by local artisans. Floor-to-ceiling windows reveal an unobstructed view of the temperate rainforest, while the private deck is the perfect place to lounge under the stars.
The comfy beds, blankets, and pillows encourage restorative sleeping and dreaming. And what better way to start your day than with a healthy, housemade breakfast?
- Natural and breathable queen-sized bed
- Organic cotton bedding from Takasa
- Luxurious, locally-made bath and beauty products from Sangre De Fruta
- Ensuite bathroom with rainshower
- Indoor lounge area with forest views
- Built-in breakfast nook
- Kitchenette with toaster oven, induction stovetop, and small fridge
- Selection of premium coffee & teas
- Complimentary in-room breakfast items
- Books, puzzles, and games to borrow from shared library
- Free WiFi Internet access and high-quality speakers